2008年3月30日日曜日

A Golden Wedding Anniversary

This year is anniversary year. My grand parents have been married for 5o years. So my family and cousin's family went to anniversary trip. We went to Amakusa. We stayed japanese-style hotel "Yurakutei". A waitress "Akkochan" was very funny. We had nice dinner and sang Karaoke. When my grand parents sing, Akkochan sang together. After dinner, We took a bath. A hot spring was interesting. It have cave. So we explored. We took a bath two times. Next day We had breakfast and took a bath and left Yurakutei. When we come back home, we dropped into some "Mitinoeki". Each shop has special product. We bought some vegetables and fruits. Anniversary trip was very good. I had very good time. I hope my grand parents live a long. (128 words/286 words)

0 件のコメント: