2008年4月27日日曜日

Nevestore/ Rejected All Along


This video is Neverstore "Rejected All Along". Last Tues day I went to Sum41 show in Fukuoka. Before Sum41, there was opening act. The band was Neverstore. Neverstore is Sweden band. They have acted with My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte and Billy Talent. They are awesome!!! They played six or seven songs in Fukuoka. Of course they played "Rejected All Along". This is new song. In Japan, second record "Heroes Wanted" will release in June. I can't wait.(78 words/ 1881 words)

1 件のコメント:

Joe Tomei さんのコメント...

Takashi,
your posts are good, and I'd like you to become the 'new music man' in the class. I would like you to tell other students about music, and liveshows, where you get tickets, and other things. Writing these things in English will be very useful, and enjoyable for you as well.