2008年6月25日水曜日

WEI 2

I have been writing blog 10 weeks. This is my first blog. But I am accustomed to writing a blog. Because I use myspace and also write a blog there. I like music, so I usually write about music and put song from Youtube. I introduced many band on my blog.

I think English blog is good for studying English. Because when I write a blog, I use dictionary. Because I don't know the words what I want to say. Therefore my vocabulary is gradually progressing. I have no idea of bad point.

I often see other student blog. I'm in B class. But I see A class blog. I comment their blog, when I read their blog. It's fun to me. They are different from B class. A class student's blogs are colorful and they update their blog almost always. They are good at writing blog. We have to work harder B class!!!(154 words/9422)

0 件のコメント: