2008年7月2日水曜日

Wednes day!!!




Wednesday is good for me. Because I have only one class, first period. So today I finished first period and went to library and slept and study TOEFL a little bit. After that I bought some foods in bakery and went to English lounge. I spent there. And I went to "Gakkan" to make credit card for Kaigaikensyu.

I finished that and went to Tower Records. I found two CDs and bought. I bought Forever The Sickest Kids and Young and Divine. My brother asked to buy FTSK CD yesterday, so one CD is his CD. The other one, Young and Divine is my new favorite one. I found this band on myspace. I have listened only one song, but the song "Weak Days" was great. So I bought their CD.

The biggest problem is not getting reply from my host family. I am very sad. I'm waiting the mail. Haha.(151 words/10086 words)

1 件のコメント:

miyo さんのコメント...

I've just decided to buy a CD of Forever The Sickest Kids! lol

And I didn't know that Weezer will come to Fukuoka! Maybe I won't go... However I have their CDs a lot and I love them. How about you? You gonna go?

I really want to buy CDsssssss!!!!
I'm not okay, lol.