2008年10月21日火曜日

Lists 4 My Favorite Star Wars Characters

I really like Star Wars. In my room, there are 20 Star Wars figures. I am definitely GEEK! haha. This time I'll introduce my favorite Star Wars Characters.


1. Luke Skywalker: He is Jedi and his father is Darth Vader. I like his personality. Through episode 4 to 6, he grew up dramatically. First, his emotion is so weak. But he learned Force from Yoda. He became an excellent Jedi and won the Empire.

2. Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader): He was the strongest Jedi. But Palpatine(Empire) invited Dark side. He became Darth Vader and killed many Jedis. But after all he turned light side because of his son Luke. I sympathize with Anakin, because he became Darth Vader for helping his wife Padome.


3. Obi-wan Kenobi: He is also Jedi master. He is earnest. He taught Force for Anakin and Luke. He doesn't like vehicle. It's cute.



4. Darth Maul: He is Sith. He only appeared episode 1. He is killed by Obi-wan Kenobi. I like his lightsaber. His lightsaber is interesting. Basically lightsaber has one blade. But his lightsaber has two!!! That's really cool!

5. Yoda: He is very little. But he is one of greatest Jedis. I think he is really funny. He usually uses stick to walk. But when battles occur, he jumps and moves very quickly. Why does he use stick? I don't know.
(228 words/2829 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

Haha! Yoda is the best, yo!!! I love how he says everything with backwards grammer~ 8D