2008年4月23日水曜日

Sum41 and Neverstore live in Fukuoka

After I finished class, I went to Fukuoka to see live show.

First, Neverstore live. Erik appeared first and began to play drums. After that Jacob and Oscar appeared. Neverstore live start!!! " Stop Waiting Start Leaving" was played at first. It's awesome!!! Next " So Much Of Not Enogh" was played. And one of my favorite song " Stay Forever" was played. I sang along!!! Neverstore played some new song!!! For example " Rejected All Along". And last song was "Racer". Neverstore played only thirty minutes. But I really enjoyed!!!

Sum41 live!!!

It's fantastic!!! First song was of course "Under Class Hero". To my surprise, Derick invited audience into stage. So everyone diving!!! It's so dangerous. Because I always pay attention on my back. Next song was "Hell song". Awesome!!! After that "Motivation" and "We're All to Blame". So powerful!!! But best song was "With Me". The song is new song. But I like very much. Sum41 also played old song "Machin Gun" "In Too Deep". Derick knows some japanese, so he some time said japanese. Cone played very cool!!! And support guitarlist played very well!!! Maybe he is GOB member. I saw him at Summer Sonic07. Of course last song was "Fat Lip" and "Pain For Pressure". Steve brought beer and sang!!!

I had a very good time. Yesterday live was the most fantasic live in my life!!!(230 words/1442 words)

0 件のコメント: