2008年4月22日火曜日

What is The Ting Tings???


Today, I will introduce the band "The Ting Tings". Do you think the band name is funny??? Maybe it's only japanese. But sound is nice. Rock and Dance sound. The members are Katie(vocal guitar bass drum) and Jules(drums vocal). The above video is "Great DJ" I like this song. The Ting Tings coming to Japan August. They will appear Summer Sonic08. Summer Sonic is one of the biggest rock festival in Japan!!! I went to there last year. It was awesome!!! It gonna be awesome this year!!! Because this year, many great band coming to Japan. For example, Panic At The Disco, Lostprophets, New Found Glory and Sex Pistols!!! I can't go this year. I'm going to Eibei Kaigai Kenyu. If some one go to Summer Sonic08, please tell me!!!(130 words/1212 words)

0 件のコメント: