2008年5月31日土曜日

Umbrella!!!


Maybe you know this song. It is called "Umbrella". The original one is Rihanna. This video is Vanilla Sky's cover!!! "Umbrella" is famous song. Many musicians covered this song. I like Vannila Sky's one.

Vanilla Sky is Italy band. But they sing English. Vanilla Sky has four members and all of them can sing!!! I found this band on myspace. I use myspace almost every day. There are many bands on myspace. We can send message or comment. I found so many band on myspace. I commented the band which is my favorite. For example, Neverstore. Neverstore writes blog about three a week. So I comment their blog. And I got reply one time!!! It's nice, isn't it!!! Now I am finding the people who live in Minnesota... Well I guess you know what I mean.(136 words/5629 words)

0 件のコメント: