2008年6月1日日曜日

About myspace...

Do you know myspace???

It is similar to mixi. I almost always use myspace. Why I use myspace heavily??? Because I can send some message and comment for my favorite bands!!! It is cool, isn't it. When I go favorite bands live show, next day I comment their myspace like how fantastic night yesterday. I found many bands... I wrote before on my blog. Such as Vanilla Sky, Neverstore, and My Favorite Enemy. I was so happy, when I got a reply from Neverstore. I can't forget. I never forget. I swear...

And also we can find all over the world people. Recently I talk Malaysia people on myspace in English. She is really interested in Japan especially Japanese anime. I taught some Japanese culture and Kumamoto. But she knows many culture of Japan.

Hey!!! We should know about own country to explain foreign countries peoples. I can't explain about Japan enough... So I have to study about my own country until I go to Minnesota.


I found lucky thing on myspace. It is Warped Tour!!! Warped Tour is punk rock festival. I wanted to go there, when I was high school student. Maybe I can go there. Because Warped Tour held in Minnesota on August 3!!!
I will ask my host family and go Warped Tour!!!

I wanna rock!!!(220 words/5849 words)

0 件のコメント: