2008年10月29日水曜日

Gabe Saporta


Hey! Do you know Gabe Saporta??? He is Cobra starship's singer. My brother, Hitoshi really likes Cobra starship. So I borrowed CDs from him and listened. This band's sound like... Hmm... pop, dance? Anyway this band is nice. And I want to introduce Gabe Saporta. I think his fashion is interesting. He usually wears purple hoodie, skinny pants, base ball cap and sun glasses. He used to belong to another band. It is called Midtown. I listened to Midtown music on Youtube. I was surprised he had performed Fuji Rock festival!!! Fuji Rock festival is one of the biggest festivals in Japan. I want to go there someday. Anyways Midtown music is totally different from Cobrab starship. Why Gabe changed so dramatically???


(123 words/3832 words)

2 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

HAHA! I love the second video! It's so funny!! 8D

chusong さんのコメント...

Wow! He is a bassist!! So cool, man!