2008年10月27日月曜日

List 5 My favorite Mom's home cooking

1. Spaghetti meat sauce: This is really tasty. I love that. But there is an interesting story. When I went to Minnesota, my host family made spaghetti meat sauce. But it was really similar taste of my mother's. In addition, my host brother, Benjamin said "My father's meat sauce is the best in the world!". If he say so, MY mother's also best in the world!!!

2. Hamburg steak: I think every kid like Hamburg steak. I do too. Sometime my mother put cheese on it. It's so delicious.

3. Miso soup: In fact I thought should I choose miso soup for my favorite? Because sometimes my mother's is taste really good, but sometimes taste bad. But I like her potato miso soup. It includes potatoes, carrots, seaweed and something. I think my mother's miso soup is really healthy.

I want to thank my mother, every day's breakfast, bentou, dinner! And happy birth day!(154 words/3382 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

5??? But you only said 3!! Woooow, I especially want Miso soup!!!