2008年10月5日日曜日

Lists 2 websites that I use a lot best 5

Today I will introduce my 5 favorite website. I use my computer every day. Especially I use at evening and mid night the most...

Here is my favorite website

1. Gmail: I check it every day. Because I registered many sites using Gmail. So when I check it. I get to know everything what happened today in my registered site. Also we can chat on Gmail. It's useful but sometime Gmail gets crazy. Watch out!


2. Myspace: I used it a lot. I can check my favorite bands and some new bands all over the world. And also I can comment the band's page. So when I went to band's live show or the band uploaded new song, I commented a lot. I think my space is the most usuful music website maybe...


3. Facebook: In this site I can share my pictures with friends. And I can also check what are friends doing? That's awesome!


4. Barks: It's a music news site. I check it everyday and get new music news.


5. Youtube: When I want to watch music video or live video, I use this page. There are a lot of videos.(194 words/1661 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

Cool! Similar to me except I don't use Barks and I often use an art website.

I want to use Myspace more, but more of my friends use facebook, so I must use this.