2008年10月10日金曜日

Lists 3 my favorite cool guitarists

I like music. Especially rock is the best. But there are many genre. I usually listen punk, emo, screamo, hard core and metal. I would like to introduce my favorite "IKEMEN" guitarist.


1. Lee Gaze: He belongs to lostprophets. This band is my favorite. His guitar technique is great and his fashion is so cool!!!


2. Ryan Ross: He belongs to Panic At The Disco. I like his fashion. And his chorus is so nice!!!



3. Billy Martin: He is guitarist from Good Charlotte. He has own clothing brand. It's called LEVEL27. His fashion and playing guitar are really cool!


4. Jade Puget: He is AFI's guitarist. His playing is so powerful. You can check it on Youtube. And his hair is so cool!


5. Ryan Phillips: He is Story Of The Year's guitarist. He is also powerful. He plays guitar with jump.(142 words/2110 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

Hmmmm... I think this coolest is Lee Gaze! But all of them are cool, I think.

BTW, I liked the Panic at the Disco postcard that you sent~ Panic at the Disco is COOL!