2008年11月12日水曜日

Answering WEI2

1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?

Mostly I write blog posts on Wednesday. I write posts in class and home.

2. Please look at your first post from Spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?

Spring semester's post was not long. I can write longer than before. I need more vocabrary to express what I think.

3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.

It's good to improve not only English writing ability but also listening ability.

4. Please give your suggestions for the class

If I made some mistakes on my blog, I want teacher to correct them or give some advices.


5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.

Writing blog regularly is best way to get credit.

0 件のコメント: