2008年11月10日月曜日

List 6 My Favorite McDonalds menus

Today I want to introduce my favorite menus of my part-time job's McDonalds. But remember, my favorite menus changes often. So these are my favorites NOW.

1. TERIYAKI MAC BURGER: I don't know there is a TERIYAKI burger in America. This is nice burger. It includes pork patty, mayonnaise souse, TERIYAKI souse, some lettuces..

2. JUICY CHICKEN BURGER: It's a spicy burger. I love spicy foods. It includes spicy chicken patty, myonnaise souse, some lettuces. It's easy to make.


3. BIG MAC BURGER: Recently I eat this burger often. Because I become very hungly in break. I eat this and start work again. But watch out!!! This is high calorie burger. Maybe because of this I recently gain weight. Making this burger is a little bit difficult. It includes 2 meat patty, onions, big mac souse, lettuces, 2 pickles and cheese



Did you find your favorite in my favorite??? There are many burgers in McDonalds. Enjoy eating McDonalds. But be careful of your health!!! haha.(165 words/5854 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

Haha!!! It's my goal to eat a Teriyaki burger when I go to Japan!!!!

It's not available in America but it sounds so delicious!