2008年5月19日月曜日

Ash/ Orpheus



This video is one of my favorite bands Ash's Orpheus. I love this song. So I go karaoke, I often sing this song. Now Ash's members are Tim, Mark and Rick. But this video has one more woman. She is Charlotte. She withdrew Ash in 2006. And now she acts as a solo artist. I think she is very beautiful. I have seen Ash's live show once in Fukuoka. They are awesome!!! They are coming to Japan in July to perform in Nano-mugen festival. That festival is presided by japanese band, Asian-kunfu-generetion. I want to go there. But I can't. Because I will go minnesota this summer as a Kaigaikensyu. I'm looking forward to seeing American band's show in minnesota!!!(120 words/4896 words

4 件のコメント:

chusong さんのコメント...

I need sunshine in the morning, too!haha

miyo さんのコメント...

Hey guys n' thanks for your comment:)

This is cool isn't it?
Then, I was surprise that you've had Myspace account. I wanna join it too.

And, do you know the site called Purevolume?
This site is really useful I think.

Why don't you talk with me about music more?:)

Bye now!

dumpling さんのコメント...

Yeah, takashi!!!
You did it!I know you..hehe
Oops I'm sorry, actually I hope you have a good time with..:)
So I had a very good time with you guys! we should hang out again, ne?? Bye.

BIGBOSS さんのコメント...

Hey what's up? bro!
thanks for commenting.
You know too much about rock bands. isn't it? ha ha
yeah I love an acton film, espacialy Arnold's one. Will you? That’s sweet movie. you can't miss it. I hope you like it bro.