2008年5月23日金曜日

The Brightest Hope Of U.K





Today I finished my fifth period and went to tower record. About three days before I was reading "Inrock" and I found new band. The band name is "Elliot Minor". This band is from York of U.K. U.K music scene is very interesting. Because every year new awesome british bands appear. But in America, recently rock band scene is becoming weaker and weaker. Because hip hop and R&B are very popular. I don't think hip hop and R&B are not good. But I don't like hip hop PV.

Oops my talk digressing!!!

So "Elliot Minor" has many music type emo, pop rock, punk and classic. The members are five. I think keyboard is important for this band. And this band have three vocals. Do you think that??? One of vocal is half of japanese. The videos are "Parallel Worlds" and "Still Figuring Out". Please enjoy it!!!(146 words/5221 words)

2 件のコメント:

chusong さんのコメント...

this band is sweet! and i was surprised that this band has 3 vocals!
uh, you have several mistakes! you should find and correct them ne:P

Takashi Shimojyo さんのコメント...

Thanks Chusong!!!
I fixed it.
Is it O.K???