2008年5月21日水曜日

A Man -Made Satellite



When I was eating dinner....

My brother Atsushi suddenly said "It's Eight twenty over!!!"

I thought that "What are you screaming f××kin' brother"

And he ran to veranda and looked up the sky.

My parents and the other my brother Hitoshi went to veranda.

And I went to there too and looked up the sky.....

"Whaaaaaaaat that???"

Something is flying very fast like a shooting star.

In fact, it's "A Man-Made Satellite".

I haven't seen before. Maybe you haven't too. I was so lucky to watch it.

Above picture is "A Man-Made Satellite" Can you see it???


Thank you my awesome brother!!!(101 words/5075 words)

1 件のコメント:

BIGBOSS さんのコメント...

hey dude! That's cool thing.
However do not use F-word here ha ha
Of couse I like dirty English. you know. But some people doesn't.