2008年6月17日火曜日

Essay6 (2028 Self Introduction)

Hi. I’m Takashi. My life is wonderful. Now, I am traveling around the world because of my job. I’m working a music magazine publishing company. I’m an interviewer. Mostly I interview foreigner. Because I like foreign music and I studied English over 25 years.

This job is amazing. Because this job makes my dream come true. I met many musicians whom I wanted to meet them and I respect them. Their stories are interesting. And I can use my English ability on interview. Also I can get along with musicians and join their party or something. Bad points of this job are irregularly. I travel around the world, so I have to stand my jet lag. Many musicians are late interview. So I have to wait until they come. But I don’t care about this.

On holiday, I do my hobbies. One of my hobbies is playing guitar. So I practice guitar and sometime make own band and play. Also I go live show and get crazy. So my life is surrounded by music. Another hobby is watching movie. Especially I like SF movies. It is same, when I was kids.

So now I’m almost forty. I’m becoming like my father. What is called, I’m becoming fat man. I have to work out. But I’m busy. I can’t make my time to work out. I live in Tokyo alone. I often buy food. I think it is one reason. Anyway I’m fine and my music life is still going on until I die. (253 words/8840 words)

0 件のコメント: