2008年6月15日日曜日

RIZE live in Kumamoto

It was June 13th. After 5th period, I got out classroom quickly to go to Drum B9. Drum B9 is live house of Kumamoto. And I've never been before. Drum B9 was small and too close the stage.

Today's live was RIZE. RIZE is japanese band. Actually I don't like japanese band. I don't know why. RIZE members are three. Because guitar member withdrew. So Jessie(vocal) had to play guitar alone. But he played well. He played some heavy guitar riff. Other members were also good.

I didn't know much about RIZE music. But I know three songs "Pink Spider" "Kaminari" "Why I'm Me". When they played these songs, I got crazy and put my hands up and scream!!!

I was impressed by Jessie's words. He said about recently world affair and sang "Heiwa". He is interested in society, I think.

After live show, I could shake hands with Jessie!!!
I was lucky!!!(152 words/8377 words)

0 件のコメント: