2008年6月15日日曜日

Yesterday...

Yesterday I took TOEFL test for exchange student program. I think listening section was more difficult than TOEIC. But on the whole, I could do better than TOEIC test.

After that I went to "Success Academy" to apply next TOEFL test with my friends. And came back KGU and watched Japanese Speech Contest. Many exchange students participated this competition. Winner was Kim Danny!!! Congratulation Danny!!! He spoke about "Dialect". It was so interesting story and he spoke japanese very well.

Next, I went to "Issi~'s house" and watched MGS4. It was amazing video game. And I went to dorm with friends and talked exchange student. I can't speak English, so I listened their talk.

Over 24:00, we said good bye to exchange student and got out dorm and backed "Issi~'s house" And I played EDA with Chusong. I'm not good at play video game, but this game was easy. And fell a sleep...

Thank you Issi~. I had a good time.(160 words/8537 words)

1 件のコメント:

chusong さんのコメント...

Come on, man! It is not EDA, but EDF!haha whatever :P