2008年11月19日水曜日

I am super procrastinator!!!

Last night I went back home at 23:40 from my part-time job. I had to write a movie review for writing class. I watched TV about 20 minutes and took a bath. After that I turned on my computer. First I checked Gmail. And then I checked my favorite site to get new information of music or something. And I realized it was 1:00a.m. I started to write a movie review. But my brain was dead and I couldn't think good idea to write about... So I opened my iTunes music library and listened to music. I listened many bands and singers. I listened a little bit old song. This singer was Krystal Meyers. She is Christian pop singer. My brother has her CD. When I was high school student, I liked pop music. I like BSB, Blue, Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne. But now I’m not so much. Anyways Krystal Meyers was kind of nostalgic for me. I listened to music two hours maybe? It was 3:00a.m. So I started to write movie review again quickly and I finished 4:00a.m. It's not healthy. And last night was really cold. I went to bed. Though I was tired, I couldn't sleep soon.(202 words/6781 words)

0 件のコメント: