2008年11月17日月曜日

Preparation of Movie Review "Romeo and Juliet"


I watched "Romeo and Juliet". I have watched this story's old version movie. So I know the story is like. New version was interesting. Romeo and his friend have guns instead of swords. In this movie there were gas station, buildings and many modern things. But basically story is same as old ones. But I found the biggest difference. At almost the last scene, Romeo drinks poison and Juliet wakes up in her sleep. Juliet realizes Romeo drank poison. She looks Romeo, but he is almost dead but still alive. They looked each other one last time. In old movie, when Juliet wakes up, Romeo has already died and they can't see each other's eyes. It was interesting, but dramatic. Anyways this story is really sad.(126 words/6486 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

へぇぇ~ Interesting! Now I kinda want to see it~!