2008年11月19日水曜日

Lists 6 My Favorite Blink-182 songs!


I have nothing to write about blog! So today I'll introduce my super favorite band's songs. The band is blink-182. I like this band so much. But blink-182 broke up! I hope someday blink's come back!!!

Here are my favorite songs lists.

1. Feeling This: This song is from blink-182's fifth album "blink-182". I knew blink-182 through this song. One day I was watching MTV, I found this song. I think this song is totally bomb track, even though blink uses fuckin' words!

2. All The Small Things: This song is from blink-182's third album "Enema-of State" Have you ever seen this music video? It was really funny. Blink-182 acted BSB on music video! This song is very easy to play on guitar. So I can play this song!

3. I Miss You: This song is from blink-182's fifth album "blink-182". This song is emotional. I like this sound and lyrics. I like this part. “We can live like Jack and Sally If we want" Do you understand??? These names are Nightmare Before Christmas characters!!!

4. First Date: This song is from blink-182's forth album "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" I like this song name. It's really direct! I also this song's lyric. If you go to first date, you should listen! haha.

5. Dammit: This song is from blink-182's second album "Dude Ranch" Recently I found my other favorite band, All Time Low covered this song. I like this song's guitar riff!!!

There are more many songs what I like. In fact Choosing 5 songs were hard for me.(261 words/7042 words)

0 件のコメント: