2009年1月6日火曜日

Winter Vacation???

I wanted to cerebrate new year with family. But I couldn't it! Because I worked at McDonald's from 8:00 in January 1st. It was tough for me. But it was not so busy. Usually from 11:00 to 14:00 is called "Peak". Many people come to McDonald's. But that day was not so many. But from 15:00 to 17:00 was busy. Fortunately I could finish MY work at 16:00. So I was not tired. Why many people come to McDonald's???

After finishing my work, I came home and spent time with family. It was nice. I could eat "Osechi" with my family.

The next day, also I had part-time job from 10:00. I wanted to go "Hatumoude" but I couldn't. I worked very hard at McDonald's.

January 3rd, I worked again in the morning. And January 4th I worked....

Such a boring winter vacation! I worked almost every day. Also I had to write some reports and homework. Is it really winter vacation??? I doubted many times in winter vacation.

But there was a good thing in winter vacation. It was Christmas present from my girlfriend. She lives in Minnesota. So she sent me a lot of gifts even my family's presents. The muffler was very much to my jacket. I was just so happy.

My winter vacation is over. The test is waiting for me. I have to study!(229 words/ 14160 words)

0 件のコメント: