2009年1月6日火曜日

Story Of The Year is coming to Fukuoka!!!! YEAH!!!


Do you know the band called Story Of The Year??? If you like The Used or some Emo bands, you will like them. Anyways they are coming to Fukuoka on March. Of course I will go their live show. In fact I have watched their live show in Minnesota. It was in warped tour. Each band could only play 30 minutes, but SOTY performed very aggressive and cool. I could see mosh-pit in their live show. I haven't seen before, so it was new experience. I sang along with many fans in warped tour. I have some favorite SOTY songs. They performed "Wake Up" and "Until The Day I Die" in warped tour. These were really good. But they didn't play Anthem Of Our Dying Day" and "Sidewalk". I think these were quiet songs, so it's not good for rock festival. That's why they didn't play. But this time is their live show. I mean its full length show. Perhaps they will play my favorite songs? I don't know... Anyways I really excited about going their live show again. I wanna rock!(182 words/14342 words)

0 件のコメント: