2009年1月6日火曜日

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus



Recently I'm crazy about emo music and some acoustic songs. This is The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus's song called "Your Guardian Angel". I found this song from my myspace friend's page. I like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus's another song called "Face Down". But this song is also nice song. When I listened this song, I wanted to play this song. So I searched this song in Ultimate guitar. This is guitar tab site. There are so many tabs in this site. These tabs are provided by amateurs or pros or someone. Of course I could find "Your Guardian Angel" I picked high rate tab of that song. And I played this tab was hard for me. So I changed tab which is easier one. I could play this song using this tab.

My guitar skill is not enough though, I want to play some my favorite songs in front of audience. One of my plans in Spring break is playing guitar hard every day. Recently my brother, Hitoshi started to play bass guitar again. He plays some blink-182 songs. Blink-182 is my best favorite band, so some day I want to play blink songs with him.(195 words/ 14537 words)

0 件のコメント: