2008年9月30日火曜日

BR2-1 The Lottery Winner



This story is about winner of lottery and snatcher. The old woman hit by the young man when she went home. The young man snatched old woman's bag. In the bag, there was a lottery ticket. And this is winning ticket. So he became rich and appeared TV. The old woman watched TV and call the police. The police caught the young man. The young man didn't tell the truth and hired the lawyer. The old woman also hired Lawyer. Everyone wants money. In the end lawyer will get money. Because to hire the lawyar is very expensive.

After I read this story. I felt I'm sorry to the old woman. Money is absolutely her money. I thought this story is not good!

If I get big money, I want to go back to Minnesota~.(135 words/800 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

Awwww, this is a sad story! The old woman should get the money, ね?

Anyway, I was totally fine on my test. I didn't really want to study, so it's not your fault!

Please win the lottery! :D