2008年10月1日水曜日

Lists-1 The Best Act on Warped Tour August 3rd in Minnesota

It's too old thing. When I was in Minnesota. I went to Vans Warped Tour. It's a punk rock festival. I really wanted to go Warped, when I was a high school student. I watched many bands that day. Here are the lists of best act that I think.

1. The Academy Is...: Actually this was the second time to see them. I have seen them last year of Summer Sonic. On Warped, They performed some new song. Before I went to Minnesota. I checked their new song on myspace. So I could sing along. Their live show was awesome!

2. Angels and Airwaves : This band's members are all star. The members are Tom Delonge(ex blink182), David Kennedy(Box car racer), Atom Willard(former drummer of The Offspring) and Matt Wachter(former bassist of 30 seconds to mars). Its cool isn't it? My best favorite band is blink182. So I really wanted to see AVA's live. My dream came true.

3. Story Of The Year: Wow their live was powerful. The audience made mosh-pit. And they run and run in the circle. I shot the video. It was beautiful.

4. Relent K: This band was the last act on Warped that day. The first song that they played was "Be My Escape". This is my favorite song. And at that time I know only this song. But their music is pop. And piano sound was awesome.

5. Anberlin: Actually this band is my friend's favorite band. So maybe he is jealous of me! haha. Their songs are better than CD's one. So I was surprised. Like "This is live sound!!!"(268 words/1148 words)

0 件のコメント: