2008年10月1日水曜日

I'm relieved...

Today I came home early because I have only one class. And this is writing class. So I went home 11:00am, maybe~.

I checked BARKS. It is music news site. And it said "Travis Barker left the hospital" I was really happy. Because I worried about him very much. Because he is blink182 member. And now he belongs +44. He has own clothing brand "Famous Stars And Straps". I have some Tshirts of this brand.

He had airplane accident last month. In the plane there were six people. Four people died and two survived. So Travis and DJ AM were only surviver. But they burned badly. So they entered hospital.

When I got this news. I was worried. Because I still look forward to reunion blink182. But if Travis died... I didn't want to think about it.

Anyway this is lucky day!(142 words/1290 words)

0 件のコメント: