2008年9月29日月曜日

Monday...



When I came home, somehow I wanted to listen to this song badly. I don't why... This song is "Streetcar". The band is Funeral For A Friend. It’s funny band name. I don't have CD of this band. So I listened to this song on Youtube. This song's guitar riff is so cool! I wanna try it. I have to improve my suck guitar skill.

Hmm... Today was rainy. I go to school by bicycle. So it was hard work today. I had to wear rain coat. Kumamoto is getting colder. Summer is over. I have to buy new clothes. BUT my wallet is almost empty. Someone give me money! haha. I'm really looking forward to getting pay of my part-time job.(122 words/665 words)

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

This is a cool song~ I like it! Haha, your guitar skills totally don't suck!

Ahhh, you had to bike in the rain? Don't catch a cold, ね?