2008年11月25日火曜日

Bat man Begins


I watched Batman Begins yesterday. I have watched The Darknight. This is sequel of Batman Begins. The Darknight was really interesting and difficult. I couldn't understand some parts of that movie. So I wanted to find out the story. I decided to watch Batman Begins.

This movie was also difficult for me. But I could understand why Batman was born. Bat represents fear. Bruce was afraid of bat. When he was young, he fell into a hole and he was attacked by many bats. One day Bruce's parents were murdered by poor man. Bruce blamed himself. He decided to learn evil way. He stole something and did many bad things. One day he was arrested. He had to live in jail. But Bruce was helped by Ra's al Ghul. Bruce leaned many things from him. But they had to fight in the end because of difference of idea of justice.

I could find some characters that I have seen in the Darknight. Rachel's actress was different from the Darknight. Ken Watanabe acted Ra's al Ghul's boss. But he died soon in this movie. haha. (184 words/7492 words)

0 件のコメント: