2008年11月26日水曜日

Lists 8 My Favorite Lostprophets songs



Recently I always listen to lostprophets music, when I go to school. Their songs have aggressive sound and positive lyrics and cool chorus. I'm looking forward to listening lostprophets new album.

1. Last Train Home: I like this dramatic melody line and positive lyrics. I was encouraged by this song many times. Also this song is my ringing tone.

2. Rooftops: This song is also positive song. I think this song's theme is not regretting life? Anyways this song's chorus is also cool. I tried to sing a few times in karaoke.

3. To Hell We Ride: Recently I listen a lot this song. I like this song's guitar riff. I like Lee(lostprophets guitar)'s play. I watched this song's live version on Youtube many times. I wish I could play this song.

4. Last Summer: Ian(lostprophets singer) said this song is "Growing up" song. This song lyrics is of summer memory like Hanging out with friends. I can imagin this a little bit sad situation easily.

5. Goodbye Tonight: This song also has "lostprophets weapons". Melody, lyrics and chorus.

Most of my favorite songs are from their second album "Start Something" It's really good album! You should listen it!!!(199 words/ 7853 words)

0 件のコメント: