2008年11月28日金曜日

CRAZY THURSDAY!!!

My Thursday is busy. I have 5 classes and part-time job. I will tell you about one day of my Thursday. It's November 27th. Yeah! It's yesterday.

I woke up at 8:00a.m. It takes twenty minutes to go to my university. I had to eat breakfast quickly and leave. First period starts 9:00a.m. I left home at 8:40a.m maybe? I was late first period a little. First period is English literature history. This class is super boring. Always I think different things like... What I want to be?, How to play guitar well, What do I want to do after part-time job... But today was terrible. A teacher gave assignment. I already have some assignment. So it makes me sick! haha.

Second period is Reading class. We learn how to read English news paper. In the class, we have news test. We have to read one article and answer 5 questions. Today's test was the worst record. Yay! Recently I don't study English at all. I should study. haha.

Lunch time: Almost always I go to English Lounge with my lunch box. I want to save money, so I don't buy anything at lunch time. Recently English lounge changed. There are big television, dart, kitchen and computer. Some of my friends was playing game on computer. I watched that. It seemed like fun. So I tried. But it was so difficult for me. Because I'm not good at computer game. I don't have computer games in my house. I'm looks like "OTAKU" but I'm not REAL "OTAKU" haha.

Third period is listening class. Always we listen some tapes of conversation. We separate 12 groups and think about the answers together. Fortunately my group has some excellent students, so I am helped by them sometime. Today also there were some tough questions. I couldn't find answer. But the other student solved the question. Good job!

Forth period is Spanish class. In this class there are only four students. So I can ask questions easily. It's one of good points. This class focuses on conversation. We make some sentences and practice. Oh! This class's teacher is very funny. Always he talkes 20 minutes about everything himself, his thought.

Fifth period is Education psychology class. I failed last semester, so I take this class again. It's required subject to be teacher. Today's class was interesting. The teacher explained some interesting experiments. Pavlov's dog is such a interesting experiment. Today's theme is "learning". Usually this class is boring, but today I enjoyed it.

After fifth period, it's already 5:50p.m. I had to go home quickly. Unfortunately it was raining and I had no umbrella. I got wet. As soon as I backed home, I changed part-time job clothe and ate dinner. I left home at 6:45p.m. It was still raining. I was barely late part-time job. I arrived at McDonalds at 6:59p.m. My work starts 7:00p.m. Today was boring, not busy. I wanted to go home early. But I had to wait until restaurant close. 10:30p.m, our McDonalds closes. After that always we have to clean everything in McDonald’s machines, tables and floor. It takes long time. We finished 11:30p.m.

I went home. The rain is stopped. After backed home, I did 30 push-up and 30 sit-ups. I want to be thin. Recently I gained weight and my stomach is terrible. Then I took a bath. Winter bath is really comfortable. It makes me hot and relaxes. I had to watch Toy Story to write a movie review. I borrowed it rental video store last week, so I had to return it this Friday. I had no choice to watch it on Thursday. I watched it in English and English subtitle. I have watched this movie many times, so it's easy to understand even if I didn't understand English. After I watched this movie, I saw my clock. It's already 2:30a.m. I went to bed quickly.(652 words/8505 words)

0 件のコメント: