2008年11月25日火曜日

Weekend...

You know, my part-time job is McDonalds. Every weekend I work in McDonalds. Weekend is hard work. Many families come to our restaurant. November 22nd to 24th was holiday in Japan this year. I worked three days this weekend. I was so tired. I think my friends tired too. Many families came, but our restaurant was shortage of worker. High school students couldn't work this week because of semester tests. It was OK. Tests are important for everyone.

But let me complain about this weekend's our new boss behavior. New boss is 28 years old young woman. I think she focuses on restaurant's sales. So she doesn't take care of us and customer. For example, at 14:00, I think there were two people to make hamburger, 4 people to take order. The boss used all three counters to take order. Maybe you can't understand this problem. It's absolutely shortage of people to make hamburger. If the boss uses three counters, we will have to make many burgers in short time. But the boss DID!!! Jyun Jyun(My part-time job friend) and I were confused. Fortunately my two great senpais helped us. Finally the boss came and helped. But this situation occurs sometimes since new boss came.

I haven't heard the people who likes new boss. All my part-time job friends, senpai hate new boss. And next March, I will lose some great senpais. They are senior in university, so they are already decided to their full time job. I'm worry about March and next year.

I work for money not McDonalds sales!!!!

Sorry for so much complains... (266 words/7308 words)

0 件のコメント: