2008年6月5日木曜日

The Academy Is...



I finally got The Academy Is... first record!!! It is called "Almost Here". I ordered this record using internet shopping. Why did I use internet shopping? Because this shopping can also get extra something. I got a live photo of TAI!!!

I am remembering the time when I went to Summer Sonic07. Before that, I had never watched live show. So it is memorable day in my life!!! First I saw TAI on Summer Sonic. I felt "This is live show, f××kin' amazing". William Beckett (vocal of TAI) was very tall. I was surprised. And he was handsome. The other members were also handsome.
They are working for next record. So I want to say "Good Luck".

Above video is "Classified". I like this song. You can also my blog side bar. Please enjoy!!!(134 words/7622)

1 件のコメント:

miyo さんのコメント...

Hey mate!
You got the CD huh? I also love The Academy is... ;) And I have 1st album, Almost Here, but I don't have 2nd one. Could you borrow me if you have a time?

Recently I don't buy any CDs... The newest CD that I get was, maybe Smashing Pumpkins' new album. Do you like them?

Aaaanyway, you love PATD! don't you! Do you know the song that they covered Tonight Tonight?? That's soooooo cool. Please check it if you don't know it.