2008年6月4日水曜日

Essay-5 (Worst Day In My Life)

I am thinking back when I was the worst. I think the worst day is when I fail the entrance examination of Hituyuyukan high school. I felt very sorry for my parents and blamed myself. My family didn’t show disappointed face, but I realize they wanted to cry. But I cried in my room. I have to tell my teacher the result of exam. I am also sorry for my teacher. I have no choice to go to Kokufu high school.

My high school life was so bad. I didn’t want to go to high school when I was high school student.Kokufu high school life was boring for me. And most of all students lack motivation. But I met great teacher in Kokufu and learned many things. Maybe I studied harder than now. I’m really appreciated my teacher. Thanks to him, I passed the entrance examination of KGU. And I also had to say thank you to my family for support me.

Now my life is happier than when I was a high school student. Because KGU students are very friendly, have high motivation to study English and there are no mathematics classes. I do dislike math. I made some good friends. They study English by way of speaking exchange some students. I respect them.

I learned three things from the worst day. First, I have to study harder. Second, I don’t want to regret in my life. Third, I realize my parents support. So I’ll do my best. And I make a good day everyday.(256 words/7488 words)

0 件のコメント: