2008年6月4日水曜日

Essay-4 (Memorable Day in My Life)

I couldn’t forget the day, when I experienced the live show. It was last summer. I went to Summer Sonic in Osaka. It is one of the biggest rock festivals. That day I saw many bands and artist. I arrived at the place in ten o’clock. The show already started. There were six stages, food area and goods shop.

First I went to goods shop and saw T-shirts. But I couldn’t find good one. On the way I was through the main stage, The Puppets was singing. After that I experienced first live show. The band was The Academy Is. I knew only one song, but they were so powerful. It was absolutely better than CD. I knew that it was live.

I saw many bands after that. But the best live show on that day was Sum41’s show. I was impressed. Because I always listen to Sum41’s song and I knew a lot of song. And in front of me they were playing my favorite song. The audience sang, danced and jumped. I’ve never seen before such a scene. That day I had a very good time.

It was a memorable day in my life. That experience influences my music life. After that I became a rock geek. I go live show often. But when I go live show, I have to go other prefecture. Because the most of overseas bands don’t come to Kumamoto. It’s my worry. But I want to see live show. Live shows make me crazy and give a power. I get of my stress there. I was lucky. Because I met the live show at Summer Sonic.(273 words/7232 words)

0 件のコメント: