2008年6月4日水曜日

Essay-1 (Self Introduction)

Hello, my name is Takashi S. I’m studying English at K.G.U. I’m 19 years old. I like listening to music and playing the guitar and base ball. I’m very interested in America. Because music, fashion, people everything is awesome. Especially, I like American rock music. I listen everyday.


I met foreign music, when I was high school student. Those days, I came home and immediately turn on the T.V and watch MTV. One day I came back home and put on the TV, one song sounding. The song is “I Want It That Way “. This is Back Street Boys song. When I listen the song, I was really shocked. Because I have never listened such a beautiful song. Then I’m getting crazy about American pop music.


But turning point came. That is starting playing the guitar. It changed my favorite music. I became a rock geek. Fortunately, my uncle is rock geek too. He recommends some bands, so I added knowledge of rock. Now, my favorite music is punk rock and favorite band is blink-182. American music changed my life. And lyric is more sophisticated than that of Japan. American music invited English word.


That’s why, I became to like English. In the future I want to talk to world people using English. I’m using myspace and communicate with rock fans in the world. But I want to live surround English. And I want to experience American life style. I have never been abroad. So I am a little scare.


I’m working McDonald’s as a part time job. I’m very interested in McDonald’s U.S.A difference compare with Japan. American culture mixed many countries. Do you have traditional food in America? If I were there, I’ll try. I want to try different culture food. In Japan, I can eat different culture food, but it is japanized. I want to eat the home of food. There is what I want to do in America. See you on America.
Takashi.(328 words/6456 words)

0 件のコメント: