2008年6月6日金曜日

Blink-182/All The Small Things



This is my favorite band, blink-182. This video is so funny. Because blink-182 members pretend to be back street boys!!! Have you ever seen BSB's "I Want It That Way"??? If you watch this video, you will understand what I saying. Blink-182 did good job. They pissed off BSB. I'm sorry for BSB fan. But I read Kerrang magazine. It said that. But I liked BSB. I met them, when I was junior high school student. BSB invited me American pop music. I was grateful that. But, my music taste changed. Now I really like rock music. Especially, punk rock is great. Blink-182 is the best!!!(106 words/7787 words)

1 件のコメント:

chusong さんのコメント...

dude, this video is hilarious! And I understood what you said. yeah, I watched BSB's, and I was laughing during the video!hehe