2008年6月4日水曜日

Essay-3 (My Favorite Animal)

In fact, I can’t imagine favorite animal in real world. I’m a still stupid kid. I like SF movies. For example Star Wars and Nightmare Before Christmas. These movies have many original characters. In Star Wars, Most of all characters are alien. Nightmares before Christmas’s characters are ghost. I’m a Star Wars geek. So I can say many Star Wars character. When I was junior high school student, I wanted to appear Star Wars movie. Anyway, maybe I like creature. It’s difficult to choose one. But this time I will decide.


I like Ewoks. They appear Star Wars episode 6. And they really play an active. Ewoks are like a bear. So they are cute. They say “yau yau”. They live Endor forest. Endor is subtropical climate. And there was war, called the battle of Endor. Of course Ewoks fight with Jedi. They fight using a spear, stone and arrow. I think Ewok is wise. Ewok’s life is similar to the Stone Age.


The reason of I like Ewok are below. First, they are Star Wars character. Second they have cute eyes, hands and cry. Do you think of me? Am I stupid? But I am that guy. I said before “I like SF movies”. That’s it.


So I chose Ewok. If you like bear, you maybe like it. Before that, If you haven’t seen Star Wars, you should see right now. I recommend it. Many fantastic creatures appear in this movie. I hope you like it.(247 words/6959 words)

0 件のコメント: